Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Website I enjoy- http://www.complex.com
Website I dont like-  https://beme.com
Website id like to know more about- Nike.com  (how do they combat bots)

   After reading Responsive web design by Ethan Marcotte I agree like most companies I preffer a bespoke app to a website most of the time. This is because most my online use its trough a counsole or a smartphone where I want ease of acces and something that looks great because I have invested so much money into it. I dont want to have to play with settings in order to consume my content when im relaxing at home or need a tool quick. But I see that in order for that to happen one needs a framework of designers to make this possible. I see that my field is very much needed because there are billions of people like me asking for the same results in their online experience. As well I saw looking for websites that most of the time I only use a browser to do research. Instead of going to the websites I go to their bespoke apps. So is it our job to make the websites better than the bespoke apps or should they work together? I want to know about how they work together and share the data from servers to provide it to each form without fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link