Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A website I love is http://greyscalegorilla.com. Grey Scale Gorilla is a bunch of free tutorials and plugins that users can use for Cinema 4D. This website helps me out a lot when I'm using Cinema 4D because a lot of the concepts gone over can help me with whatever project I'm working on.

A website I hate is putlocker.com because sometimes when I'm trying to watch a movie it automatically downloads something and gives you a virus or there are fake putlocker websites and you don't know which one to trust.

A website I would like to know more about is http://shitty.website/ because it's under construction and I want to know what the content would be on there (when it's finished).

Response to article:
The article was interesting in that it explained how the environment around someone affects their user experience when they interact with the artwork. When you go into a website, you want it to be easy to navigate through with whatever device (i.e desktop, tablet, iPhone, mobile device etc) you're using. The layouts should be different in a way that conforms to the device being used so no matter what device you use, the experience will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link