Monday, September 12, 2016

Photowall for Chromecast

https://www.chromeexperiments.com/experiment/photowall-for-chromecast

   Out of all the things that could be done with Comcast I was only able to find one in the experiments. I personally own one I bought about 2 or 3 years ago when we first got a flat screen in my parents house. After a year or two of not using it I would have thought it would have gotten out of just an android accessory. In the early stages you could stream a desktop wirelessly through the chrome browser and since then have released other ones for just sound and different forms of media stream. Could I incorporate this into my web design and have it work with one of these devices and how would that work. I don't use it as much as before since I got my Xbox one but I've thought of going back to it because of its simplicity and ease of use. Still, Photowall seems like a very promosing  way to decorate an office or room with an always changing piece of art anyone can contribute too. This as well could lead to a digital bulletin board that can be physical as well in a way. Maybe one day DMD students at UConn could post their work in an instant on a big screen to be seen by everyone in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link