http://www.coolhunting.com this website is a hub for reading articles on arts, culture, architecture and much more. What caught my eye the most from the website is its layout and design. I like how the background is present and as you scroll down it transitions in to the rest of the site. Another thing I admired from the site is its navigability. Instead of having the different sections of the site (Today, Read, Look, Link, Buy Listen,Travel) on the top of the site, they're located the left hand side, adding a creative touch to the page. It also make it easier to navigate between sections without having to scroll all the way to the top of the page. I also really like how each section is organized and styled. Defiantly something I would like to incorporate into one of my websites.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz7YyEho5xQjdGV6Y0wtdHVDa2s
The website above is a video I took of Amazon.com This is one of my most used sites and my go-to for many things. But there's something in particular that caught my eye one day when scrolling through the page. Notice in the video the woman wearing a dress that is for sale. I really like how she was moving an showing off the dress, It definitely caught my eye right away. I would love to learn more about this and how to do it.Truthdig.com I ran into this website and noticed a few things didn't like at all. Mostly the design template for it. It all seems... well... very dull and square for the most part. As a user and viewer I don't feel at all engaged in the site and find my self bored by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.