Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Three websites + response


After browsing the web for years I have stumbled across some websites I’ve loved, hated and not know too much about. One website that I love is https://www.airbnb.com. I love Airbnb’s website for a variety of reasons. The main reason being that its simple yet informative and elegant. The layout is simple enough that you can find what you need without having to spend time looking for it. You just have scroll down a bit and everything you need. They also incorporated a learn more button right at the top of the website. This is great for people who don’t know too much about them. Those are just a few quick reasons why I love their website. I have come across many websites that I’ve hated. http://art.yale.edu is a website that I hate for a few reasons. The first being that it looks like it was designed in 2008 and the designer was 15. On top of that, it is a website that students and staff who attend Yale can change; regardless of what department you are in. A website that students can change is never a good idea. Over the years there have been many websites that I’ve wanted to learn more about. One of these websites is http://www.spacex.com. I have always heard about Space X and how it is revolutionary however I haven’t really dug deep into it. Elon Musk runs it so it must be interesting and helping us create a better future. After hearing about Fluxus in class I was intrigued. I decided to look into and it’s something really cool. A group of artists, composers and more came together and formed a group that was very anti-commercial. It seems as though in todays society this is very common so it is something I can see being big in todays world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link