Wednesday, August 31, 2016

This article was interesting in when Allsopp started talking about flexibility. The text part was interesting to read because giving the user the ability to make a text bigger or smaller gives them flexibility to their preference. On the web it should be flexible enough to be accessible to all audiences. As a designer, you have to think of all audiences and how they interact with your web page so everyone can access and adapt to it. Personally, I haven't dabbled enough in web design to think of this but after reading this article, it gives me a better understanding that my design needs to follow the function of my webpage to better interact and interest various number of audiences. I like to be in control of my design and design it the way I want and have a certain look to it but designing with all the control doesn't necessarily appeal to all audiences. Also, being a designer with all the control does a disservice to yourself because you're not embracing the possibilities of letting the control go and breaking through the limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link