Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I found this article interesting because the author took the point of view of the reader into consideration before anything else.  He explained that when creating a web page it must be adaptable among many platforms and the inability of text on paper to do so, which I hadn't previously thought about. I found his interest in the future of web design compelling because in order to design we must always be thinking of the future in order to stay one step ahead.

This article showed me that the webs ability to adapt across platforms rather than stay put is an advantage rather than a flaw. It just takes the eye of a designer to let go of the pre existing notions of the past and embrace the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link