This class offers all students an forum to discuss, submit work and critique Web Design trends, digital media technology and culture. Students will create Web Design projects using a variety of software design tools as they define and decide what works best for them. Students will analyze and write about cutting edge web design and also experiment and deploy their own personal website.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
My process to create ranges from pushing ideas back and forth to seeing something that inspires me. Usually it can be a sound needing and image or an image asking me to add sound to it. Sometimes it can be something I just have not seen be made or something I think is funny and want to share. Like many I like to share what entertains me and I think why I want to create or how my process arises. It all comes down to me having a need, gaining a solution, and wanting to share my solution for others with the same need. It can be a cool design on a t-shirt or a hack I found as well maybe my interpretation. As well I want to connect the digital world to the real world. From a young age I shared with my grandfather the ability to find a cheap and clever solution most of the time. Thanks to the internet and media I would like to try to make a living of it. I think I share the authors idea to make the web adaptable to us instead of us being adapted to it. As well the idea to share, change, and correct ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cesarini_Final
I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link
-
Chrome Experiments Not going to lie I was having so much fun on the chrome experiments page. They are so interactive and the themes are so...
-
The episode of Black Mirror that we watched in class was a very interesting take on a world that relies on the judgement on others. I feel l...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.