Friday, October 14, 2016

processingjs

I explored the processingjs library further since I've been looking for opportunities to expand the animation throughout my website. Considering the site I am building is sticking to a very minimalist style, I am primarily looking for ways to incorporate highly user friendly animation with the aim of making my portfolio incredibly easy to navigate through. I was able to find some demos on the processingjs website that could potentially increase the user experience. I found the embedded links functionality to be one of the most suitable features on processingjs to aid in a smooth experience navigating to and from my specific pieces of work.  

I found an animation demo of an arm that follows the movement of your mouse. This arm wouldn't necessarily benefit the user experience, however, I think it would solidify the "coder" side of my professional description on my portfolio since it is a very mechanical looking piece. Now, in order to contrast this mechanical arm I would ideally use a library such as processingjs in a much more subtle fashion to balance out the "designer" side of my portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link