Sunday, November 19, 2017

zip htdocs for milestone bonus

I sent an email to everyone's uconn email but i am going to post this here as well in case some of you have not been checking that for some reason. For an easy bonus point for your second milestone I asked that you zip up your current htdocs folder from MAMP and email it to me so i have something on file for grading and for our planning the last few weeks of the semester. If you did not see it please take a few moments and do this ASAP!

Many of you i who i know have this work done did not respond yet so here is a reminder


Have a good break

pp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Cesarini_Final

I hope you have a great Holiday break!!! EmCesarini.github.io Website Direct Link